- Master Bill of lading /master Airway Bill
- House Bill of lading /House Airway Bill
- Consol Manifest
- Dangerous Goods Declaration (if applicable)
- Dangerous Goods Declaration(if applicable)
- Debit or Credit note for collections or disbursements (if any)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SHIPPING (BY AIR & SEA)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CUSTOMS CLEARANCE (BY AIR & SEA)
- Bill of lading/Airway Bill as applicable
- Commercial invoice with proper HS code & Country of origin
- Detailed Packing List along with no. of Pcs/Gross weight etc.
- Certificate of orgin (Not mandatory for Air Shipments, but should mention country of origin in this case)
- Consignee’s Importer/Exporter permit code
- Commercial invoice with proper HS code of the items
- Detailed packing list along with No.of PCs/Gross weight etc.
- Consignee’s Importer/ exporter permit code
- Bill of lading /Airway Bill Instructions
Pre-alerts / Pre-advice should receive from principalsor their agents at POL.
Master Bill of Lading /Master Airway Bill to be consigned to “Presto Freight International LLC”.
House B/L/House AWB and manifest should incorporate.
- House AWB No.
- Name and address of the shipper
- Complete name and address of ultimate receiver in U.A.E.(Tel,Fax,PIC dtls)
- Shipping Marks and Nos
- No and kind of Packages
- Description of Cargo
- Gross weight in kgs
- Measurement in CBM
- Container No & size
- Freight Status
- Imco Class, UN No. Page No, Flash Point, Net/Gross weight in case of Dangerous Cargo
Let Us Help You to Find a Solution That Meets Your Needs
Please get in touch with us & we would love to assist you.